There are numerous archeological discoveries that prove the Bible. Listed are 5 of the most popular ones:
1. Moabite Stone discovered in 1868 at Dibon, Jordan confirmed the Moabite attacks on Israel recorded in2 Kings 1 & 2
2. The Lackish Letters discovered on 1932-1938 north of Beersheba describes the attack of Nebuchadnezzar on Jerusalem in 586 BC
3. The Dead Sea Scrolls discovered in 1948 date back to 150-170 BC contains all the books of the old testament except for the book of Esther
4. Cyrus Cylinder records Cyrus’ overthrow of Babylon and his subsequent deliverance of Jewish captives
5. The Rosetta Stone discovered in 1799 in Egypt by Napoleon’s scientists was written in three languages: Hieroglyphics, demotic, and Greek… understanding the hieroglyphics help confirm the authenticity of the Bible.